Saturday, January 29, 2011

Max is 18 months



This is him getting his "b" sound ready to say "ball." It's quite the production!

Max is 18 months old now. I love this kid! He makes me happy and he's a sweetie and our family wouldn't be the same without him.

He continues to love all things Sam. When he got super excited about a spiderman shirt (Sam has the same one), Jared said, "how does my 18 month old know about spiderman?" The answer - he doesn't have to, Sam does! Anything the big kids do, he tries to copy - including their taekwondo punches... that may get a little interesting... He's doing funny things now, like, this morning, when I went to get him out of his bed he applauded:)

His other favorites are vehicles of any kind, and putting away dishes from the dishwasher. He also loves Signing Time, and will sign for most things he wants now, like eat, outside, coat, shoes, all done, thank you, bath... you get the picture.

He says bath, book, ball, mom, dad, brother, eat, and yeah, fish, moo, neigh, baa, and maaa (for a goat) with more words coming every day.

I guess we'll keep him!

1 comment:

Lora said...

Nursery, here you come! I can't believe how time flies. He is such a beautiful...I mean, handsome little boy! Give him loves and kisses from us.