Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Stuff.

Update: Here are the pictures of the office! If you never saw the before (it was so bad, I didn't even take a picture, I should have...) imagine open shelves with ugly things crammed every which way, with a bookcase full of ugly things and a messy jared desk framing the area... now maybe you can start to appreciate how beautiful it is and understand why I haven't done much blogging this month!

Plus we got matching desks and they look adorable! Even with stuff all over them (they are getting lots of use!!!!)

I've been busy... redecorating. It becomes an obsession, so much so that Pearl had no clean underwear this morning, despite the fact that I really have been working nonstop. I'll say this time, that though I've bought some new furniture, there is more square footage of furniture leaving my house than entering... looking forward to bigger feeling cleaner rooms. My mostest exciting thing is the cabinets we're putting in the office... they have doors!!! And drawers!!! So it will look pretty!!! Won't that be nice? My biggest problem is that once I start doing something I want to do it, now today! Which means the rest of the house suffers and Jared sighs at me and says no, he's NOT doing that tonight. Well, we balance each other well, I think. Between us, the job gets done well and in a somewhat timely fashion.

We had taekwondo again tonight. It's not easy, but it's still fun. We did some ab work at the end, and I tell you, I was feeling every single one of my four pregancies. I am a wimp. Pearl was next to me, barely huffing. Embarassing, but good for her. Sam watched me tonight and he kept cheering for me while I was holding the target for another classmate. Seriously? That's the easy part (except for the first time she kicked it it kind of flew out of my hand and landed on Jared's head... oops. I used the wrist strap after that). I can now run and jump and do a side kick sort of. Phew!

3 comments:

Lora said...

You are a kung fu pro! Awesome! I want to see pictures of the new cabinets!

Lora said...

Um... I'm pretty sure your office ROCKS! Can you take a picture of the whole room so I can orient myself? Just if you get a chance. I also love the diplomas hanging on the wall. You guys are so smart and certified and all that good stuff. And P.S. You can come decorate my house...when I have house...if I have a house. :)

Amy said...

You don't want me to decorate... ask Jared. I'm very expensive...