Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Auntie Crystal

Auntie Crystal came to visit us this weekend. She is always so fun to have, and Pearl is always super excited that she is here. She was busy taking a test for much of the days, but we pretty much got her every spare minute. Pearl's favorite thing to do is to watch her put her makeup on:)

This trip we also did a photoshoot. Here are some pics I got with her and the kids.
And here are my favorites of just Crystal. Totally photogenic, right? We always tease Crystal that nobody has a smile as big as she does!



2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Beautiful!!! I am so glad that I found my cousins blogs, because it really has been such a long time since I have seen all of them...I remember Crystal as a little girl!

garian said...

Great pics!! Crystal is such a beautiful lady, inside and out.