Sunday, October 25, 2009

Sunday

You know you've been obsessed with blogging when your husband asks you why it's been so long since you've posted something and it has only been 3 days. Really I've just been waiting for a chance to download some pictures... here's the begining...
This was the sunset last saturday night at my house. Isn't it totally awesome? I know the sunset is pretty everywhere but there's something special about seeing it in the country. Ok, I know, random.

So, Sam has been hating getting ready for church - he hates his church clothes (even though he specifically picked them out) and wants to wear "comfy" pants. Sam, those are comfy. "No mom, fuzzy pants." (In fact, he's home sick today and made sure to confirm with me his comfy pant status as Pearl was getting her dress on...)

So, in an effort to distract both boys, I told Sam to see if he could make Max smile.
This was the solution he came up with.
He finally did admit, once he looked in the mirror, that he was one handsome boy!

No comments: