Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Maxi-Man is three months!

I'm supposed to be writing reports, and here I am blogging and shopping on the internet... Oh well:)

Max is three months today. I go back and forth, it seems like since a short time since I was pregnant, but it seems like he's been in our family forever:)
He continues to be a sweet baby. Naps are still a struggle for us, but he is amazing at night, sleeping 7 hours consistently. Bless him!!! And check out his hair! It's like 4 inches long in spots - hilarious!
He's just starting to really enjoy watching Sam. When Sam comes into a room, Max only has eyes for him and will smile if he's near. This makes me happy, but it also worries me a bit... Sam has lots of great things to teach him about climbing and causing injuries that I'm hoping will wait a bit...
Love this boy!
He does sometimes give me this face - the "watcha lookin at" face.
And, for the record, on the day that Max is three months old, I officially only have 2 pounds left of baby weight to lose! (don't worry, I still have 10 pounds from being YW president and 15 pounds from Sam left - weight watchers will still be getting my money:)