Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Kelly's Halloween Party

We went to a grownup Halloween party at my friend Kelly's house. She LOVES halloween, I think she has more halloween decorations than for any other season. See, look at the punch, she totally gets into it!
She was so cute with her little apron and Martha Stewart pumpkin cutout appetizers!
This is where we sat to eat, tell me, doesn't it totally set the mood?
Yummy treats - I had the orange cheesecake myself:)
Ok , this is a terrible picture, but I just put it in to explain why there are NEVER any pictures of me on this blog - apparently, it does matter who's standing behind the camera, even if it is a fancy one! Come on, Jared, couldn't you TRY to put us in a more flattering pose? We didn't know what we looked like...
Oh well. Maybe in 15 years when he's taken a few hundred he'll be better:)

2 comments:

Tim, Annie, Jack said...

wow, she does an excellent table setting, very grown up halloween party! Glad you had fun.

Elizabeth said...

How do you make punch do that?