Saturday, November 15, 2008

Insane

There is an acceptable level of insanity in my life. I sometimes think there are more than 24 hours in a day and that I have superhuman strength. Let's take this week for example...Pearl's birthday, which means cupcakes for school and cupcakes for church, as well as a family party Saturday night. My friend Kathy's daughter getting married, which means 9 cups of lemon curd and four dozen black bottomed cupcakes. Oh, and the girl that cleans my house had a ton of school this week. We had parent teacher conferences, girl scouts, roadshow practice, and oh, I know, why don't I get 60 LBS OF APPLES AND DECIDE TO CAN THEM!!!!! 19 quarts and one sticky floor later, I'm glad it's done. I'm still just not sure how I did it...
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Maryann said...

Yep, you're totally insane. But you do a lot of great stuff.