Friday, November 7, 2008

More room redecorating


I just got these Stanton Peg boards and cork boards from Pottery Barn Kids today. I was trying to make this vanity last as a desk for as long as I can...it's small, and so is Pearl! So, I needed a solution for the TONS of paper she brings home from school. I think this will work nicely and will keep us out of a real desk for a long time...the challenge for Pearl is that she can only keep as much stuff as will fit up there...we'll see how that works!

I did put a magnet board and a peg board and a corkboard in Sam's room too, but it's not that exciting yet. We'll do pics of that after I get it painted and we get him a big boy bed in there:)

Now she just needs a few framed pictures above her vanity and it will be perfect...I'm thinking of putting some of Sara's flower pictures there in brightly colored frames that match her bedspread - something that is not pink! I think we have enough of that...

Redecorating Pearl's room is way more fun than almost any other room in the house!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: