Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thanksgiving Vacation Hike


Thanksgiving vacation - what do you do with your kids for a whole week? Tami and I decided it was high time to get some use out of the boots and take the kids for a hike down to the creek (which, unfortunately, this time of year is dry). It was great fun. We got to hike, eat lunch on a picnic blanket, and find all sorts of interesting things in the meadow. I don't often appreciate having 150 acres, I guess we should use it more. It's always more fun with friends, though! All I can say is, thank goodness for jogging strollers and backpacks!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jayson & Sara said...

Amy those pictures have me soooo excited to shoot your family on your property! There are some beautiful spots! I only hope I can do it justice!

Amy said...

Sara - I only hope you can make us look as good as the land...