Saturday, November 15, 2008

Pearl turns six!


Here is Pearl on her sixth birthday. How cute is she? I'm sure I'll have more to follow about birthday parties and such, but I want to tell you some of the things I love about Pearl.

Everything is exciting to her. She gets that from me. She jumps up and down and says "I'm just so excited (squeal)!"

Everything is "ish." you know, pinkish, lady-ish, girlish, cuddly-ish.

She has an AMAZING imagination. She really lives in her own little world. Grandpa Hulbert definetly takes advantage of this, he teases her terribly because she believes EVERYTHING.

She is such a good girl. She tries so hard to do what is right, and she is a great big sister. I am so lucky to have her for a daughter!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Tim, Annie, Jack said...

She is so fun...and sooooo GIRLY! I just love her and can't believe she is six! That went by way fast! I can't wait to see what she dreams up as a six year old!