Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Laundry Nirvana


Ok, so not totally... I have no laundry room. I'm lucky to fit a stackable washing machine in my bathroom. Which makes my bed the folding laundry center. Only, the problem is, it's hard to sleep on a bed that's covered in a very large pile of clean laundry. (often 5 loads or more...at least it's clean!!!). So, usually, I have a large pile of clean laundry on the floor next to my bed. Jared was a little tired of it, and he knows better than to criticize me...so he built me a laundry center. In the corner of our room, there used to be a bookshelf that harbored all sorts of interesting things. We cleaned it out, moved it to the office, and Jared built me a shelf for folding laundry with two large baskets underneath to hold the clean laundry that I haven't gotten around to folding. Now, we can use the bed for it's intended puropse! The other bonus is that I can fold laundry early in the morning (my best work time) while Jared is still sleeping:)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: