Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Tagged 8

Ok, since Sara asked me to...

8 tv shows I like to watch
1. Ugly Betty
2. House
3. Monk
4. Alias (when I work out - fabulous stuff!)
5. Eli Stone
6. Pushing Daisies
7. Good Eats
8. Burn Notice

8 things I did yesterday
1. Potty Train (somewhat unsuccessfully, I might add)
2. Had cheetos and peanut butter and honey for lunch with Sam
3. Went to Grandma Weir's
4. Picked out fabric for valences with Annie (and actually made them today, I might add)
5. Patched and Painted in Pearl's room
6. Babysat Roko
7. Went to mutual, where I learned a rap and watched a wonderful synchronized water ballet number for our roadshow
8. Checked out election results

8 things I look forward to
1. Our planned trip to Italy (next time Jared has business there...)
2. Sam being potty trained
3. Pearl's 6th birthday - she's so excited!
4. My new neice
5. laundry nirvana (yeah right, like that will ever happen - it's never all done at once!)
6. Christmas
7. my paycheck:)
8. time out with my sisters

8 things Jared did yesterday that I didn't have to:
1. bathed the kids
2. took Pearl to school
3. went to work
4. checked election results at midnight
5. took Pearl potty at midnight
6. watched the kids while I was at mutual
7. halfway made his half of the bed:)
8. drove the corolla (he lets me have the nice car:)

8 things on my wish list
1. another baby
2. minus about 20 pounds
3. Headboard and footboard for Pearl's bed
4. little display bookshelves for over both of the kid's beds
5. Nikon d40
6. An extra day every week!
7. SAM TO BE POTTY TRAINED!!! Can I hire someone to do this for me?
8. Bunk bed for Sam

8 people I tag
Gosh, I don't even know if I know 8 bloggers...so I guess just Tami L., Lora, Maryann, and Amy K!

1 comment:

Jayson & Sara said...

Thanks for doing the tag Amy!! I loved all the things on your wish list! I can totally relate!