Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Funny Pearly

I think I'm addicted to blogging this week. Apparently.

Anyways, I recently took pics of just Sam, and Max gets pictures all the time. It was time to update Pearl. My friend Phani came over, and we both took pictures of our girls (you can see some of hers here) Pearl is getting harder and harder to photograph. She is usually very cooperative, but I think she probably gets tired of me telling her not to do her cheesy smile. So, she decided to get silly on me instead.






But that's ok. I love seeing all of her funny faces. And, it didn't stop me from getting some good ones of my pretty pretty girl.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pearl is soo silly! These photos of her put a smile on my face!

Elizabeth said...

She's a cutie! My favorite pictures are ones when I told my cousins kids to make silly faces...it's so fun to see what they come up with...

Maryann said...

Stop! I can't take it. She looks so grownup in those last pictures.

Love the silly ones. And she really is very pretty.

Jayson & Sara said...

Her hair is getting so long! So beautiful.