Thursday, June 24, 2010

Rocket Man

Jared is out of town again. Korea this time. Fortunately, I am WAY behind in my blog posting, we have done so much in the past week or two, I'm going to try to post every day so he can see his kids.

It's late, we just got back from Monterey, but my awesome brother in law John drove so I got a nap. So I'm downloading pictures. This is not the post I had planned to do tonight, but sometimes the pictures are in charge.

We had a family reunion last weekend, all of Jared's grandparents progeny was present. It was fairly impressive, and a lot of fun. Well, I took a lot of snapshots, and most of them are just that, snapshots. But, sometimes fate conspires to give you a perfect picture even when you weren't looking for it. The kids did a treasure hunt (more on that later) so we were out on the property when Sam decided to try out his prize. He's in cute clothes and his face was clean because family pictures were planned for the next half hour, and the background and colors couldn't have been cooler. I love the story these pictures tell.




The last two were my favorite... I launched it, I know it went somewhere and was cool, but where did it go?

All I can say is, (after dragging him around by his leash at the aquarium all day) good thing he's so dang adorable!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Boys and rockets. Two words that go together like peanut butter and jelly! Sam looks like there's no place else he'd rather be at the moment! Too fun! Maybe he'll grow up to be a rocket scientist!