Thursday, June 24, 2010

Girl Scout Campout

A few weekends ago, Pearl and I hosted the Brownie Girl Scout campout on our property. It was a smashing success, the girls had a great time. I don't think we're really ready for real camping yet, as the girls ended up in the mommy tent at 11:30 pm, but they sure thought it was cool!
Pearl and her bandana. She learned from a Junior girl scout all of the uses for her bandanna, and so it was an integral part of her campout outfit!
The Biffy (Bathroom in the Forrest for You). Turned out, this was the favorite part for a bunch of the girls. There was a biffy song, biffy dances, and it is now one of Pearl's favorite silly words. Go figure.
Me and my bonnet, which I must say, works quite nicely and is light and comfy. I do get teased a bit, but hey, I don't mind being the nerd. It's cool.

Go girl scouts!

No comments: