Saturday, June 12, 2010

Rocket Launch

Ok, I have a serious backlog of pictures. Here we go!

Jared had a work party here at the ranch, and one of the activities was soda bottle rockets. Sam highly approved:)
There was a very kind teenage girl there who let Pearl and Cumorah be on her team, which they LOVED!
This was the launcher. Something about an air compressor and a cork and a needle and some water... too complicated for me. I only understood the "push the button" part.
Sam, you really do have to back away!
And up she goes!
Here are the girls with their launch
So much fun! I think it was a hit! Let's do it again!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sam is too cute! He looks like he's in love with that rocket! An awesome rocket at that! The Hulberts have the coolest activities over at their ranch!

Andy, Beth and Jennah, too! said...

Looks like it was a blast... get it, a "blast"...I've got to come up there and see you guys!!!