Sunday, June 27, 2010

Maxi-Moo 11 months

Oh my, how the time does fly! I was just working on last year's blog book this morning, and I was reading July posts. Last year at this time I was MISERABLE. I must say, life is much easier this summer! And I have another cutie to boot!

Max is learning new things all the time. He is SO PROUD of himself when he pulls himself to stand on things. It's his favorite. He's a pretty fast scooter (finally), he has little callouses on the insides of his big toes from pushing his little body around. Just this evening he did his first crawling on his knees, but he's not quite all the way there yet. He's still mellow and happy (except when he's getting humongous front teeth in) and still in LOVE with his brother and sister. He will not go to bed unless Sam does too!

His favorite foods are watermelon and sliced olives, and he loves books and Sam's Buzz Lightyear doll. He uses a walker when I'm in the shower - any other time he rams into ankles too hard!
Sweet baby, we love you!

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Watermelon and olives? The man has great taste! I had a bunch of olives tonight, and if there had been watermelon I would've eaten it too.

Andy, Beth and Jennah, too! said...

What a doll! I can't stop looking at him and thinking he's Peter! Have you put pictures of the two of them side by side, at the same age?

garian said...

Cute, cute pictures. Our boys are growing fast! Let's put a brick on their head.

Jayson & Sara said...

really cute!